For fast reliable installations
As construction constantly evolves so do the tools and methodology used to create our buildings. This demands on time, the availability of tools and in some cases in-experience can lead to incorrect choices being made that ultimately impact the performance of the building post construction. If the errors are recognised during construction then re-work is required impacting build program and adding additional cost, alternatively the errors are not found (or ignored) which leaves a gap between the design performance and actual.
Introducing SOK-IT with its primary purpose to reduce poor installations due to wrong setting of a Tek gun.
Features & Benefits
• Minimises fastener breakages due to incorrect setting of tool
• Reduces downtime and costs due to safe installation
• Two different torque levels (6+8Nm) for different applications and fasteners
• 5000 pcs. guaranteed safe installations when used correctly
• 6Nm for Stainless steel fastener (black)
• 8Nm for Carbon steel fastener (gold)