Evolution to innovation: Fixing of warm roofs
This RIBA accredited CPD has been developed to provide an understanding of the
best methods of fastening warm roofs. It demonstrates modern methods including induction heat welding, highlighting the most efficient and watertight solution for fixing EPDM and single ply membrane roofs.
Key topics include:
- An examination of current warm roof installations
- The pros and cons of each warm roof system
- Design and site considerations of each system
- An examination of both mechanically fixed and adhered SPM systems
- An introduction to the Heat induction system for membrane attachment
- The importance of fastener and weld warranties on heat induction welded systems.