Rainscreen cladding systems
This RIBA accredited CPD has been developed to provide an understanding of the principles of rainscreen cladding systems, what advantages they bring and some typical types of support system. It demonstrates key areas to consider as part of the design such as fire and thermal performance and highlight types of tools that are available to aide the specifier.
Key topics include:
- How rainscreen systems work and the benefits it can bring to a building
- Key considerations in design of the system to provide a positive outcome
- Fire performance of these systems and the relevant standards
- Show the most common types of support systems
- Static and thermal calculation and tools to help the design process