Fall Protection PPE
SFS offers project specific Personal Protective Equipment set in-line with each individual requirement
When working at heights, there are specific Personal Protection Equipment available to protect workers against falls from a height. When describing fall protection PPE we distinguish the following components:
SFS Horizontal Line System Attachment Device
CE0321 EN795:1996 Class B
- Attach anywhere on line
- Fully traversable
- CE marked
- Stainless Steel
- Simple and easy to use
- Front and rear attachment points
- Top and bottom colour distinction
- Fully adjustable
- Quick and simple alloy steel coupling buckles
- 50mm wide webbing
- Easy to fit and comfortable to wear
- Single or Twin Leg
- Standard length single leg 1.85m including karabiners
- Other lengths to order
Fall Arrest Rope Lanyard
A fall arrest rope lanyard complete with a highly efficient tear web energy absorber, that in the event of a fall, will reduce forces on the body to well below the 6kN required by the European Standard. It is used to connect the user’s safety harness to an approved anchor point.
- Integral energy absorber
- Single or twin Leg
- Standard length single leg 1.8m
- Standard length twin leg 1.5m
Adjustable Rope and Rope Grab
- Safety lines made up from LSK 11mm rope fitted with sewn eyes.
- Standard lengths available: 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m and 30m.
- Other lengths also available.
- Rope grabs for use with 11mm.
- Manufactured from high strength Aluminium (BS EN 567) for use in conjunction with LSK rope.
- Automatic Rope Grab which follows the user as the ascend / descend the safety line.