NV1 is the NVELOPE® back frame system for vertical cladding applications
Suitable as a back frame system – NV1 is suitable for face fixing / rivet fixing cladding elements to e.g. fibre cement, high-pressure laminate (HPL), ACM and metal rainscreen panels. NV1 is the basis of all NVELOPE support systems.
- NV1 is the NVELOPE back frame for vertical cladding applications.
- NVELOPE 'T' and 'L' profiles are fixed using NVELOPE support brackets, fixed through a series of fixed and flexible points.
- NVELOPE flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
- NVELOPE fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- NVELOPE Bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the façade cladding, local wind loads and cladding zone.