Suitable as a back frame system – NV1 is suitable for face fixing / rivet fixing cladding elements to e.g. fibre cement, high-pressure laminate (HPL), ACM and metal rainscreen panels. NV1 is the basis of all NVELOPE support systems.
- NV1 is the NVELOPE back frame for vertical cladding applications.
- NVELOPE 'T' and 'L' profiles are fixed using NVELOPE support brackets, fixed through a series of fixed and flexible points.
- NVELOPE flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
- NVELOPE fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- NVELOPE Bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the façade cladding, local wind loads and cladding zone.
Manufactured from extruded aluminium alloys conforming to EN 573-3 (material) and EN 755 production standards.
British Board of Agrément (BBA) - 09/4678
NVELOPE brackets (V): allows adjustment between the face of the primary support to outer face of vertical profile. Thermal isolators: hard PVC isolator assembled as standard (located between the NVELOPE bracket and the primary structural support system).