NV3 is the NVELOPE® system for concealed fix / mechanically fixed applications
NV3 elements – fibre cement, high-pressure laminate (HPL), ceramic, thin stone etc. Horizontal NVELOPE channel profiles are fixed to the vertical profiles. Rainscreen panels are hung from and secured with hangers.
- NV3 is the NVELOPE system for concealed fix/mechanically fixed applications – vertical cladding applications.
- Secured using hangers and undercut stud anchors or screws to provide a concealed fixing.
- Horizontal NVELOPE channel profiles are fixed to the vertical profiles. Rainscreen panels are hung from and secured to the horizontal profiles with hangers and adjustable hangers.
- NVELOPE 'T' and 'L' profiles are fixed using NVELOPE support brackets, fixed through a series of fixed and flexible points.
- NVELOPE fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- NVELOPE bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the façade cladding, local wind loads.
- NVELOPE flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.