NV5 elements – Trespa Meteon HPL only. Panels are supported at the bottom by the horizontal NV5 channel profile which provides restraint to panel tops. Vertical joints can be open, baffled or formed by half laps with appropriately designed panel edges providing a concealed fixing.
- NV5 (ts300) is the NVELOPE system for concealed fix applications – vertical cladding applications (trespa meteon HPL only).
- The panels are supported at the bottom by the horizontal NVELOPE NV5(ts300) channel profile which provides restraint to panel edges.
- Vertical joints can be open, baffled or formed by half laps with appropriately designed panel edges providing a concealed fixing.
- Individual panels can be removed for maintenance or replacement.
- NVELOPE 'T' and 'L' profiles are fixed using NVELOPE support brackets, fixed through a series of fixed and flexible points.
- NVELOPE flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
- NVELOPE fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- NVELOPE bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the facade cladding, local wind loads.
Manufactured from extruded aluminium alloys conforming to EN 573-3 (material) and EN 755 production standards.
British Board of Agrément (BBA) - 09/4678
NVELOPE brackets (V): allows adjustment between the face of the primary support to outer face of vertical profile. Thermal isolators: hard PVC isolator assembled as standard (located between the NVELOPE bracket and the primary structural support system).