NV6 is the NVELOPE® system for supporting a timber batten / Hybrid
Supporting timber cladding / weatherboarding and ply.
- NV6 is the NVELOPE system for supporting a timber batten – vertical cladding applications (to support vertical and/or horizontal cladding elements).
- Timber batten can be used to support timber cladding/weatherboarding and ply (used as a substrate for other materials e.g metal).
- Concealed fix system, utilising NVELOPE brackets plus NVELOPE carrier.
- NVELOPE flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
- NVELOPE fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- NVELOPE bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the facade cladding, local wind loads.
SupportVertical timber cladding: vertical timber bearers are supported with NVELOPE carriers brackets fixed back to NVELOPE support brackets.
Horizontal timber cladding: vertical timber bearers are supported with NVELOPE carriers fixed back to NVELOPE support brackets, then counter battened.